Mardi's got some serious moves!
shake it mardi! woo hoo! :)
I love when kids dance - so freeCan't wait for Mardi and Max to teach Jake some of those moves in VA
anna says, "that's adorable, mardi!" =) "yeah yeah baby!"
priceless!
Oh my gosh Mardi and Max are so cute. I'm so glad I got to spend time with them while I was in town!
I am just seeing this for the first time. Hilarious. I love how Mardi shouts, "Yeah, Baby!" and I love how Max gets so dizzy he falls into the couch. So funny.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Mardi's got some serious moves!
shake it mardi! woo hoo! :)
I love when kids dance - so free
Can't wait for Mardi and Max to teach Jake some of those moves in VA
anna says, "that's adorable, mardi!" =) "yeah yeah baby!"
priceless!
Oh my gosh Mardi and Max are so cute. I'm so glad I got to spend time with them while I was in town!
I am just seeing this for the first time. Hilarious. I love how Mardi shouts, "Yeah, Baby!" and I love how Max gets so dizzy he falls into the couch. So funny.
Post a Comment