Monday, September 8, 2008

It's A Princess World

Mardi loves to play dress-up. There are the queen dresses and princess gowns; purses and shoes and tiaras and even a few superhero capes for Max! Dress up is what we spend most of playtime doing. I wanted to post some pictures of playdates from this past week with some very special friends.




What dress up session isn't complete without an episode of Bella Dancerella??!! Mardi & Max and their friends Anna & Jane enjoy the wonder that is.
Playtime was super-charged on Thursday with a surprise visit from our Beaufort friends Rosa and her mom Lara.



3 comments:

Claire said...

I found you!!!!! How awesome to see your little guys and their fun personalities! Fun to see Lou Lou and Janey too...so glad my friends are friends. Love, Claire

Kave Fam said...

Ali and I sure miss the lil' princess and prince....I found Bella dancerella at Walmart yesterday for $10....Christmas is going to be fun! SO READY to see you in October...maybe Madeline will even have a bit of personality by then :)

Mike, Amy, Max and Lily said...

Hi Ayren! Great blog! You're so good about posting videos! We have so many videos of our Max that haven't made it onto our blog yet. I look forward to keeping up with your family!

Mardi & Max

Mardi & Max